Peter Andrews

"-=D@n=-" wrote in message
Hi,

sorry to start another thread, but this is a very active group and I
assume everyone has moved on from my other thread.

I forgot to mention that the electrician that wired up my extractor,
chiseled into the wall (no problem) to run the cable into the spur and the
extractor. Am I wrong to expect him to then plaster over the cable and
make good the channel he's made in the wall?

I'm not on a witch-hunt for this guy, but I think the kitchen people are
about to try and charge me for this work, when I didn't request it in the
first place. If they do, then I'd like to be able to ask them to come back
and finish it properly.

I've uploaded some pics to explain what I mean:

www.houlker.com/1.jpg
www.houlker.com/2.jpg

Thanks for all advice

I would expect him to make good, and I hope that the double socket is on the
ring and isn't already a spur.

Peter