Default foam washers - where to buy ?

Where can I purchase foam washers. They were between the top surface of
the bath and the tap, and I need to replace them. I could use silicon
instead, but I will need to remove the taps again shortly. Ordinary
washers are too thick and leave an odd gap under the taps.
TIA.
Simon.

Expanding foam and UV Pecanfan UK diy 12 January 19th 05 10:21 PM
Urethane foam - any differences in Rob Patrick Home Repair 4 March 7th 04 04:03 AM
LP tank valve removal UPDATE Serial # 19781010 Metalworking 99 December 5th 03 03:14 PM
Solvent for removing gummy packing foam? DeepDiver Metalworking 3 November 6th 03 05:39 PM
Screwfix gun grade expanding foam James Hart UK diy 1 August 11th 03 03:01 PM