Default Drayton TRV4 Query

Hello All

Just bought some of these (white head) and not sure if they normally
come supplied with the lockshield, it doesn't mention they do so i'm
assuming they dont. Tried calling the shop but on hols!!!

Can you get seperate Drayton Lockshields that are meant to pair up with
the TRV4? I dont want the all chrome ones. I can see that you can
purchase all chrome sets, lockshield and TRV but cannot find seperate
lockshields.

Anyone any ideas on this?

Thanks

Richard

Pair up meaning Drayton lockshields which were designed to be used with
the TRV4.
From your repsonse I'm assuming this is not the case and any

lockshields can be used.
Thanks Chris