DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Drayton TRV4 Query (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/116638-drayton-trv4-query.html)

[email protected] August 11th 05 01:09 PM

Drayton TRV4 Query

Hello All

Just bought some of these (white head) and not sure if they normally
come supplied with the lockshield, it doesn't mention they do so i'm
assuming they dont. Tried calling the shop but on hols!!!

Can you get seperate Drayton Lockshields that are meant to pair up with
the TRV4? I dont want the all chrome ones. I can see that you can
purchase all chrome sets, lockshield and TRV but cannot find seperate
lockshields.

Anyone any ideas on this?

Thanks

Richard

chris French August 15th 05 07:27 PM

In message .com,
writes
Hello All

Just bought some of these (white head) and not sure if they normally
come supplied with the lockshield, it doesn't mention they do so i'm
assuming they dont.

No.

Can you get seperate Drayton Lockshields that are meant to pair up with
the TRV4? I dont want the all chrome ones. I can see that you can
purchase all chrome sets, lockshield and TRV but cannot find seperate
lockshields.

What do you mean by 'pair up'? I just used some branded, standard
lockshields. Looks fine
--
Chris French

[email protected] August 17th 05 10:55 AM

Pair up meaning Drayton lockshields which were designed to be used with
the TRV4.
From your repsonse I'm assuming this is not the case and any

lockshields can be used.
Thanks Chris

Cheers

Richard

chris French August 17th 05 12:53 PM

In message .com,
writes
Pair up meaning Drayton lockshields which were designed to be used with
the TRV4.
From your repsonse I'm assuming this is not the case and any

lockshields can be used.

Yep, all lock shield is used for is restrict the flow of water through a
radiator
--
Chris French