ben

Default Another Aldi post :-)

well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they are
worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer from Aldi
and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and I'm
pondering to buy.

Thanks

news

ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

I did, sometime before last xmas, for about £50. it's excellent for decorating,
useful as a small ladder and ok as steps. bugger to store neatly, tho, unless
you have a garage. well worth it, imo.

ben

news wrote:
ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

I did, sometime before last xmas, for about £50. it's excellent for
decorating, useful as a small ladder and ok as steps. bugger to store
neatly, tho, unless you have a garage. well worth it, imo.

Do you know the runner board, does that go up in step heights, is it
variable?

news

ben wrote:
news wrote:
ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

I did, sometime before last xmas, for about £50. it's excellent for
decorating, useful as a small ladder and ok as steps. bugger to store
neatly, tho, unless you have a garage. well worth it, imo.

Do you know the runner board, does that go up in step heights, is it
variable?

within the boundaries of stability, yes.

one issue I have with mine is that the feet are slightly too wide for my
staircase but that's a minor issue as the stairwell is way too tall for the
platform to be of much use.

where it does excell is when decorating a wall / painting a ceiling where
there's much less up and down than when using ladder or steps and far
more stable, too. if it's the same model I have it's a steal at £39.99

ben

news wrote:
ben wrote:
news wrote:
ben wrote:
[...]

They are ideal for plastering walls.

Magic! knowing my luck ladder will have gone, I'm off, fingers crossed.

cheers News.

Paul Giverin

In message , news
writes

one issue I have with mine is that the feet are slightly too wide for my
staircase but that's a minor issue as the stairwell is way too tall for the
platform to be of much use.

Yeah, the foot on one ladder is wider than the other. It wouldn't fit
onto my stair landing but it was 10 minutes work to cut the foot to the
same length as the other one.

--
Paul Giverin

ben

ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

Yup! well worth £40. Now then where can i buy a cheap set of step ladders to
get onto the runner board. PMSL!

news

ben wrote:
ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

Yup! well worth £40. Now then where can i buy a cheap set of step
ladders to get onto the runner board. PMSL!

if you are fit and flexible you can just step up onto it.

well, I can

ben

news wrote:
ben wrote:
ben wrote:
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

Yup! well worth £40. Now then where can i buy a cheap set of step
ladders to get onto the runner board. PMSL!

if you are fit and flexible you can just step up onto it.

well, I can

Heh! 4/5ft in the air? :-)

/puts jogging suit on for a good run around the block

marts

"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they are
worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer from
Aldi
and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and I'm
pondering to buy.

Thanks

If anyone wants these ladders, I'm considering selling mine. Hardly used -
and the only reason I'm selling is due to lack of storage space.

£25 as long as you collect from south Cheshire. (10 mins from J18 M6)

Martin

ben

marts wrote:
"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi
and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

If anyone wants these ladders, I'm considering selling mine. Hardly
used - and the only reason I'm selling is due to lack of storage
space.

£25 as long as you collect from south Cheshire. (10 mins from J18 M6)

Martin

Well worth it, but lack of storage? compact together with strong runner
board doesn't take up that much room really.

marts

If anyone wants these ladders, I'm considering selling mine. Hardly
used - and the only reason I'm selling is due to lack of storage
space.

£25 as long as you collect from south Cheshire. (10 mins from J18 M6)

Martin

Well worth it, but lack of storage? compact together with strong runner
board doesn't take up that much room really.

If its the same ones I'm thinking of ... hmm..

Mine are in 4 joined up sections, and can either used straight up, or like
this (sorry for the ASCII art)

//\\

/\
/ \
__ __
/ \

etc ...

Anyway, they are still for sale.

Martin

ben

marts wrote:
[snip]
If its the same ones I'm thinking of ... hmm..

Mine are in 4 joined up sections, and can either used straight up, or
like this (sorry for the ASCII art)

[sni]

Anyway, they are still for sale.

Martin

Yep, they only done the one set of combination ladders.
4 sections? I just have the two ladders and the singular runner board,uless
your including the wide ladder feet?. Tied together the space is minimal
goes in my small outhouse at the back of the property. A pic below shows
them.

http://www.zones.myby.co.uk/ladders.jpg

marts

Yep, they only done the one set of combination ladders.
4 sections? I just have the two ladders and the singular runner
board,uless
your including the wide ladder feet?. Tied together the space is minimal
goes in my small outhouse at the back of the property. A pic below shows
them.

http://www.zones.myby.co.uk/ladders.jpg

Ahh mine are different.
Cant seem to find any similar pictures on the web

I made a lot of money doing this! Nothing to lose! [email protected] Woodturning 4 January 27th 05 12:17 PM
Tech: B&K 465 conversion help needed. Long post Pat D. Electronics Repair 5 July 18th 04 01:22 AM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 1 of 10 - General Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 2 April 3rd 04 12:15 PM
penance for posting OT mel Woodworking 4 January 18th 04 03:27 AM
Post size for Stickley chest/dresser Eric Anderson Woodworking 2 October 1st 03 10:32 PM