ben

marts wrote:
"ben" wrote in message
. uk...
well I just bought the 8 piece screwdriver set for a fiver and they
are worth it.
Good steel used.

Has anyone purchased the 3in1 ladder combination they had on offer
from Aldi
and is it any good?

Reason is they have a reduced set on offer from £59.99 to £39.99 and
I'm pondering to buy.

Thanks

If anyone wants these ladders, I'm considering selling mine. Hardly
used - and the only reason I'm selling is due to lack of storage
space.

£25 as long as you collect from south Cheshire. (10 mins from J18 M6)

Martin

Well worth it, but lack of storage? compact together with strong runner
board doesn't take up that much room really.