Howie

Default Where to source a part for an allen-mayfield grass cutter...

Hi.

Pictures here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

and here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

If the above links don't work on first click, try...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...use/Machinery/
and then click on the files themselves.

There are two faults with the bearings / shaft / diff assembly
which drives the blades.

Ideally, I need the whole assembly including the centre shaft and
pulley.

Anyone any ideas where I can start? Google has not been helpful
this time!

TIA

Howard.
--
Howard Coakley
e-mail... howarddot}coakleyatcoakleydot].codotuk

In uk.d-i-y Howie wrote:
Hi.

Pictures here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

and here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

If the above links don't work on first click, try...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...use/Machinery/
and then click on the files themselves.

There are two faults with the bearings / shaft / diff assembly
which drives the blades.

Ideally, I need the whole assembly including the centre shaft and
pulley.

Anyone any ideas where I can start? Google has not been helpful
this time!

Have you tried TillerParts:-
http://www.mdr.co.uk/tillerparts/tillerparts.html

--
Chris Green

mrcheerful

wrote in message ...
In uk.d-i-y Howie wrote:
Hi.

Pictures here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

and here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...opper%2005.JPG

If the above links don't work on first click, try...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...use/Machinery/
and then click on the files themselves.

There are two faults with the bearings / shaft / diff assembly
which drives the blades.

Ideally, I need the whole assembly including the centre shaft and
pulley.

Anyone any ideas where I can start? Google has not been helpful
this time!

Have you tried TillerParts:-
http://www.mdr.co.uk/tillerparts/tillerparts.html

--
Chris Green

I understand these took over at one point:
Riverside Precision Products Ltd
Unit R4, Riverside Industrial Estate Bridge Road
Littlehampton
BN17 5DS
West Sussex
Tel: 01903 732570

must be worth a phone call

mrcheerful

fred

In article , Howie
writes
Hi.

Pictures here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...ry/allen%20may
field%20topper%2005.JPG

and here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...ry/allen%20may
field%20topper%2005.JPG

If the above links don't work on first click, try...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...use/Machinery/
and then click on the files themselves.

FYI
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /media/pictures/France
House/Machinery/ on this server."

to all three
--
fred
Dave Croft

All work OK for me using NTL.

--
Dave Croft
Warrington
"fred" wrote in message news
In article , Howie
writes
Hi.

Pictures here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...ry/allen%20may
field%20topper%2005.JPG

and here...

http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...ry/allen%20may
field%20topper%2005.JPG

If the above links don't work on first click, try...
http://coakley.plus.com/media/pictur...use/Machinery/
and then click on the files themselves.

FYI
"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /media/pictures/France
House/Machinery/ on this server."

to all three
--
fred

mrcheerful

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /media/pictures/France
House/Machinery/ on this server."

to all three
--
fred

"Dave Croft" wrote in message
All work OK for me using NTL.

and me using telewest, you need to change your supplier.

mrcheerful

Kim Siddorn

I can see them OK, but they are pretty huge (took nearly a minute to
download the first one) so slower systems may be dropping off their perch.

regards,

Kim Siddorn.

I can't access the photos either, which is a shame because I am an
Allen scythe enthusiast!
Try =EF=82=A8 Gordon Davenport 01743 462950 for parts.
Kev.

Dave Croft

wrote in message oups.com...

I can't access the photos either, which is a shame because I am an
Allen scythe enthusiast!
Try ? Gordon Davenport 01743 462950 for parts.
Kev.

To help you people with the unresponsive servers see
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...06104504ThdueM
--
Dave Croft
Warrington
England
http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv

Howie

Thanks for everyone's help on this (and to Dave for re-posting
the pics! Sorry they didn't work for everyone).

I appreciate all help. I have been away for a few days but will
make phone calls to the recommended people shortly.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I will be happy to hear
them!

Thanks again...

H.

--
Howard Coakley
e-mail... howarddot}coakleyatcoakleydot].codotuk
ICQ:4502837. (Try ICQ at www.icq.com)

Help finding old router part Jon Woodworking 14 March 18th 06 11:40 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Please evaluate my grass planting plan. JMagerl Home Ownership 0 June 5th 04 12:01 AM
Hitachi Projection Tube Part Description Confusion Joe R. Electronics Repair 2 January 16th 04 11:47 PM
source for part needed or info on wot it is Gaz Electronics Repair 3 November 9th 03 12:26 AM