Default Pocket GPS

I know this is perhaps an odd place to ask but...

I run TomTom3 Navigator on my IPAQ and I let the battery run down.
Consequently I've had to reinstall TT3, which went OK.

Problem is, I also ran UK Post codes and I don't know where the files
resided. I backed up the data and application files but I don't know
where to put them. Can anyone help (politely that is)?

I've tried to ask on PocketGps but it seems people think these were
bent files (they weren't, and anyway, UK Postcodes was a freebie for
anyone to download) and no-one seems inclined to help!

Help very much appreciated before I have to go to Darwen tomorrow!

Cheers

Xav

Richard Faulkner

In message . com,
writes
Help very much appreciated before I have to go to Darwen tomorrow!

Www.theaa.com

--
Richard Faulkner
Sparks

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know this is perhaps an odd place to ask but...

I run TomTom3 Navigator on my IPAQ and I let the battery run down.
Consequently I've had to reinstall TT3, which went OK.

Problem is, I also ran UK Post codes and I don't know where the files
resided. I backed up the data and application files but I don't know
where to put them. Can anyone help (politely that is)?

I thought it was on the storage card in the "Great_Britain Navigator Map"
folder

This should not get erased when the IPAQ dies as it is on a card.
...unless you have a different setup that is!

Sparks...

Pocket screws AND biscuits? toller Woodworking 9 May 25th 05 11:50 PM
Milling out a simple pocket Terry Metalworking 8 March 10th 05 05:34 PM
Pocket door daler Home Repair 5 March 2nd 05 04:06 PM
Tabletop Clip or Pocket Screw or Miller Dowel Rolling Thunder Woodworking 6 January 25th 05 06:15 PM
Pocket Door Frame Installed Over Existing Wall? Robert Home Repair 1 March 21st 04 09:45 PM