Sparks

wrote in message
ups.com...
I know this is perhaps an odd place to ask but...

I run TomTom3 Navigator on my IPAQ and I let the battery run down.
Consequently I've had to reinstall TT3, which went OK.

Problem is, I also ran UK Post codes and I don't know where the files
resided. I backed up the data and application files but I don't know
where to put them. Can anyone help (politely that is)?

I thought it was on the storage card in the "Great_Britain Navigator Map"
folder

This should not get erased when the IPAQ dies as it is on a card.
...unless you have a different setup that is!

Sparks...