Doctor Drivel

"Aidan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Doctor Evil wrote:

I came across a gas pressure gauge still connected to the meter via the
rubber tube. It had been there since the house was converted to natural
gas - 10 years before.

I am surprised that they let you into the house again. It must have
been nice to get your gauge back; hadn't you missed it?

Hibernian Person, I actually threw it away, as it was coated in light rust,
well the case was. Did you want it?

RichardS

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"Ian Johnston" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:07:08 UTC, Rob Morley
wrote:

: I thought it was so they could have a mini nature reserve in the
: middle of each one - lots of nice trees in Telford (in the bits where
: I've been anyway).

I am told that the new stand at Worcester racecourse was built in the
wrong place, and they had to move the racecourse to pass in front of
it...

A building, built in the 1950/60s at Manchester uni, was built the wrong
way
around. It was clear the large main entrance faced the back.

any idea which building?

I'm struggling to remember the layout of the place now, but I think that
there were a couple of buildings that faced onto courtyards at the back,
even though Oxford Road seemed like the natural frontage.

--

Richard Sampson

mail me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

SAFETY WARNING! Badger UK diy 5 July 4th 05 08:53 AM
A Handy Tip For Gorrilla Glue Users Charley Woodworking 118 March 15th 05 09:18 PM
Is it safe for kids to take apart electronics? momwithtools Electronics Repair 64 March 1st 05 08:15 AM
Nice write up about LEDs Gunner Metalworking 242 June 13th 04 04:10 PM
Safety hammers? Sasha Klamp UK diy 24 March 24th 04 11:29 PM