Default Finding replacement curtain rail fixings

I need a few replacement fixings for a plastic curtain rail that was
put up about 13 years ago but looking in all my local DIY stores and on
the web I haven't found the right ones.

I haven't a clue what brand the curtain rail is and the fixings have no
makers name or part number on them. Is there an expert on these out
there I could try to describe them to, or does anyone know of a shop
that might have old curtain fixings that I could call?

TIA

Julesh

Gel

Swish was popular but designs change regularly so normal outlets not an
option

Mike

wrote in message
ups.com...
I need a few replacement fixings for a plastic curtain rail that was
put up about 13 years ago but looking in all my local DIY stores and on
the web I haven't found the right ones.

I haven't a clue what brand the curtain rail is and the fixings have no
makers name or part number on them. Is there an expert on these out
there I could try to describe them to, or does anyone know of a shop
that might have old curtain fixings that I could call?

Take a sample into nearest John Lewis. One of them might recognise it as a
lot of the staff stay there a long time as employees part own the stores.