raden

In message , T i m
writes
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:00:43 GMT, raden wrote:

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

I know?

So watch out ...
they're the worst

--
geoff
T i m

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 21:56:28 +0100, Owain
wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:
"T i m" wrote
wistles

You know, you really ought to use your spellchecker :-)

I think Tim was wistling whistfully.

See .. Owain get's it .. ;-)

Funny isn't it .. if I ever print off say a joke email someone has
sent me and show it to the missus she nearly allways finds a spelling
mistake in it (and comments on such) whereas I just read it for the
joke ..?

Maybe it's because I have read more internet text in my my life than
books (whilst she's *allways* reading novels ..).

All the best ..

T i m
T i m

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:13 GMT, raden wrote:

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

I know?

So watch out ...
they're the worst

Not this one Geoff ... bark - bite etc ;-)

That said, I wouldn't just walk into her wigwam uninvited ... !

All the best ..

T i m

Mary Fisher

"Owain" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
"T i m" wrote
wistles

You know, you really ought to use your spellchecker :-)

I think Tim was wistling whistfully.

Nice one, I didn't think about that!

Mary

Owain

Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
news In message , T i m

Anyway .. do you also have a cane ... please ?

That's not what you said you wanted.

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

Out of date now, I only used it twice.

I do, however, have several canes, walking sticks and a quarter staff ...

Mary

--
geoff

Mary Fisher

"raden" wrote in message
In message , T i m
writes
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 19:00:43 GMT, raden wrote:

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

I know?

So watch out ...
they're the worst

Sounds like the voice of experience :-)

Mary

--
geoff

Mary Fisher

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 23:50:13 GMT, raden wrote:

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

I know?

So watch out ...
they're the worst

Not this one Geoff ... bark - bite etc ;-)

No, I'm just a pussy cat.

That said, I wouldn't just walk into her wigwam uninvited ... !

You won't be invited :-)

I'm bored with this now, off to do something exciting. Lots of washing up
after last night's party - even despite all the smashed champagne flutes.

Mary

All the best ..

T i m

raden

In message , Mary
Fisher writes

"raden" wrote in message
news In message , T i m

Anyway .. do you also have a cane ... please ?

That's not what you said you wanted.

Doh ..! thinks .. "Ha ha, Mary hasn't got a cane and it wouldn't
hurt if she used it on me anyway .." wistles

Tim, Mary is a senior citizen with a bus pass

Out of date now, I only used it twice.

I do, however, have several canes, walking sticks and a quarter staff ...

I might need to borrow one in a couple of weeks time

I'm having an operation on my knee

--
geoff
T i m

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:58:07 GMT, raden wrote:

I might need to borrow one in a couple of weeks time

I'm having an operation on my knee

Good luck with that Geoff fingers crossed

So you have a a couple of weeks to make your own (stick not knee)
being a DIY list user etc ;-)

All the best ..

T i m

raden

In message , T i m
writes
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:58:07 GMT, raden wrote:

I might need to borrow one in a couple of weeks time

I'm having an operation on my knee

Good luck with that Geoff fingers crossed

So you have a a couple of weeks to make your own (stick not knee)
being a DIY list user etc ;-)

On the other hand, if I don't, I'll be forced to lie around being waited
on hand and foot

Hmmm ....

tough decision

--
geoff

T i m

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:02:11 GMT, raden wrote:

On the other hand, if I don't, I'll be forced to lie around being waited
on hand and foot

Hmmm ....

tough decision

Ding a ling a ling

"Another cuppa please darling!"

T i m

Tricky bearing repacking question ss Metalworking 4 January 27th 05 10:21 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs UK diy 5 March 26th 04 01:36 AM
Simple question regarding Ceiling tiles and sound? lbbs Home Ownership 2 March 25th 04 07:03 PM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM