Default Where to buy Krone or Siemens 100 pair MDF terminal Block??

I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663
Andy Hall

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:46:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Nice try.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

And there we have it.

But very special price. Just for you. Just today.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

BigWallop

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:46:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Nice try.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

And there we have it.

But very special price. Just for you. Just today.

Or, as the OP would put it. But Velly Speshaw Plice. Juss for YOO. Juss
Tooday.

Waiter, this chicken is rubbery. Thank yoo velly much sir. :-0 LOL