DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where to buy Krone or Siemens 100 pair MDF terminal Block?? (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/112506-where-buy-krone-siemens-100-pair-mdf-terminal-block.html)

[email protected] June 20th 05 07:03 AM

Where to buy Krone or Siemens 100 pair MDF terminal Block??

I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

[email protected] June 20th 05 10:16 AM

wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.

dont get many wooden connectors these days.

Dave Plowman (News) June 20th 05 10:46 AM

In article ,
wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Nice try.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

And there we have it.

--
*Eat well, stay fit, die anyway

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Andy Hall June 20th 05 12:36 PM

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:46:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Nice try.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

And there we have it.

But very special price. Just for you. Just today.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

Frank Erskine June 20th 05 01:16 PM

On 20 Jun 2005 02:16:10 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.

dont get many wooden connectors these days.

I wooden have thought so.

--
Frank Erskine

BigWallop June 20th 05 01:31 PM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:46:58 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.
I asked Canford and ebay.They said that they don't have this type.

Nice try.

Do anybody know where to buy this item and the price ?
Could the price be lower than $45??

I'll bet you do. ;-)

Following are details for this products:
http://www.indonetwork.info/cheerwetelecom/148663

And there we have it.

But very special price. Just for you. Just today.

Or, as the OP would put it. But Velly Speshaw Plice. Juss for YOO. Juss
Tooday.

Waiter, this chicken is rubbery. Thank yoo velly much sir. :-0 LOL

BigWallop June 20th 05 01:49 PM

wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.

dont get many wooden connectors these days.

I wooden have thought so.

Frank Erskine

Comes complete with bamboo scaffolding and reed ties. :-)

And, by the way, EBaby, do you know about VAT in Britain?

[email protected] June 23rd 05 12:45 AM

wrote:
I want to buy 1,000 Pcs 100 pair MDF terminal block for my customer.

dont get many wooden connectors these days.

I wooden have thought so.

e wood though, wooden e?

NT