Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
David Hearn

Default Is there a 2nd hand market in air con units?

My employers are moving offices, and part of their lease terms are that
they must return the premises to their original condition prior to
handing back the keys. 7 air conditioning units were installed at some
point since we moved in, and potentially they are required to remove
these before moving out (long story, but its 4 small units knocked
through together, however the external air-con units are sited on the
balconies of the 2 end units, meaning the middle 2 units external air
con units are 'tresspassing' if you see what I mean).

I've seen aircon units on ebay - but I wondered whether there was a more
formal 2nd hand market available for these units (4x flat ceiling
mounted Daikin + 2x wall mount Fujitsu + 1x flat ceiling Fujitsu).

Any ideas?

Thanks

David