David Hearn

Ian Stirling wrote:
David Hearn wrote:

My employers are moving offices, and part of their lease terms are that
they must return the premises to their original condition prior to
handing back the keys. 7 air conditioning units were installed at some
point since we moved in, and potentially they are required to remove
these before moving out (long story, but its 4 small units knocked
through together, however the external air-con units are sited on the

Have they contacted the building owners?
Perhaps they might be willing to compromise?

The only compromise they'll make is if the manage to let the 4 units to
a single occupier (like we are) then the air con may be able to stay.
Otherwise we have to remove the aircon (possibly maybe just the ones in
the middle units), block up all the walls etc.

Part of the reason they're moving out is because of the problems they've
had with the landlord.