Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bazza

Default No nails adhesive & skirting

I am in the process of decorating and laying a laminate floor, to avoid
using beading to cover the expansion gap (tried it in another room but
did not like the effect) I have removed the skirting board which will be
painted before replacing over the laminate.
Rather than nailing it back in position I am thinking of using one of
the "no nails" type of adhesive, anybody had any experience using this
method with skirting, it is quite hefty measuring 170 x 20mm.

Bazza