mogga

Default OT Cooker instructions

On Wed, 18 May 2005 15:43:39 GMT, "tracymidd"
wrote:

HA I found it, 3 Guesses, NOPE..... on the runner where the drawer at the
bottom slides in and out, there is a bar code and a number ( I would never
have thought of looking in the runners.
Model number G 604 M9.2 GB and is 9700W.
At least now I have this I can hopefully find some instructions.
Cheers
Tracym

Is ariston owned by indepsit?
UK
0870 6070805
Sole National Number
Customer Service
0870 5585850
Sole National Number
Replacement Information

http://www.aristonchannel.com/ariston/
But then thats all italien...

Anyone?

(Have hopefully crossposted this to uk.d-i-y cos they're a helpful lot
in there)

--
http://www.pokerfreebies.co.uk
Free poker play
Rod

mogga wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Yes. Merloni have changed their name to Indesit. Several bits of the
company are round the corner to me here in High Wycombe.

See http://www.indesitcompany.com/ (in English).

--
Rod

Electric cooker connection petek UK diy 8 March 8th 05 11:23 PM
about the cooker socket Jason UK diy 11 October 27th 04 10:33 PM
Electrics - Replace full electric cooker with a duel fuel cooker Chi UK diy 11 December 16th 03 02:44 PM
Electrical - Rangemaster p90 all gas Bill Gardener UK diy 8 December 14th 03 11:45 AM
Cooker Socket over Cooker? Neil UK diy 8 July 20th 03 10:28 PM