Jim Crow

"OldBill" wrote in message
David Lang wrote:
We have a chimera, metal one not ceramic. Mainly got it because I felled
large silver birch and burning the timber is easyier than carting it to
the
tip.

It really only keeps your legs warm and then only when you sit near it,
but
it's really nice to watch the flames & smell the smoke - that make you
feel
warmer!

Dave

Why do peeps want to sit outside freezing in spring and autumn when they
can sit in their nicely centrally heated lounge and look at the garden?
Are they secretly pikeys at heart?

You can't beat a secret pikey Dave......
Don't know if I dare switch my central heating on again...........
Only asked what quartz patio heaters were like - and got accused of trying
to destroy the planet...................... will I ever use my leccy
screwdriver again?

Mike

"OldBill" wrote in message

That is the real danger. The scandinaviations I know are really worried
about this. Their countries ( and the UK) could quickly become
un-inhabitable if global warming continues.

Don't worry. The UK started to become uninhabitable last Thursday. The hot
air from the Brownites will destroy us long before global warming.

Jim Crow wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com.

I'd tell you, its easy enough, but your proposed purchase is
irresponsible and harebrained. Let you be taxed.

As the saying goes "Put up or Shut up".

already said no

just as I thought then - all talk PLONK!!

funny.