Leveled

Default curtain track

Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Pilbs

"Leveled" wrote in message
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Mr Sheen (try it!)

Lobster

Leveled wrote:
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

WD40?
Alan

In message , Leveled
wrote
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Rub the top edge with a candle. Candle wax will not trap dust and crud
in the same way as a grease.

--
Alan

John

"Leveled" wrote in message
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Furniture polish works a treat......

Alex

silicone spray used to lubricate window hinges on upvc

shaun

Leveled wrote:
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain
track,or what would be suitable for this Thanks E

Use furniture polish.

Jo

"Leveled" wrote in message
Where can I get some colourless grease to lubricate upvc curtain track,or
what would be suitable for this Thanks E

My husband recently sprayed some WD40 on ours and it worked a treat. I

think we've also used furniture polish in the past.

Jo

Dave Liquorice

On Tue, 10 May 2005 18:55:25 +0100, Jo wrote:

My husband recently sprayed some WD40 on ours and it worked a
treat.

Niffs a bit and overspray will stain the wallpaper or discolour porous
paint (emulsion is porous in this context esp matt). It'll also leave
a sticky residue which will trap dirt of time gunging the track up
again.

I think we've also used furniture polish in the past.

Bit of Mr Sheen (or similar silcone polish) squirted onto a cloth an
wiped along is much better. No nasty niff, dries properly.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail