Ian Waddell

Default Dripping showerhead

I've got an Aqualisa shower only 4 months old, and the shower head has
started dripping. I've taken the head off to check if the main unit is
leaking, but once the hose has emptied it doesn't drip. It must therefore
be the hose gradually emptying itself (gravity defying!).

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stop this annoying feature?

Ian

Owain

Ian Waddell wrote:
I've got an Aqualisa shower only 4 months old, and the shower head has
started dripping. I've taken the head off to check if the main unit is
leaking, but once the hose has emptied it doesn't drip. It must therefore
be the hose gradually emptying itself (gravity defying!).
Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stop this annoying feature?

Lower the head to the floor and give it a good shake when you've finished?

Owain

Alex

is it dripping from the unit or from the shower nosels,i had aleak problem
and aqualisa sent replacement next day excellent service

Rick

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:16:31 +0100, "Ian Waddell"
wrote:

I've got an Aqualisa shower only 4 months old, and the shower head has
started dripping. I've taken the head off to check if the main unit is
leaking, but once the hose has emptied it doesn't drip. It must therefore
be the hose gradually emptying itself (gravity defying!).

Does anyone have any ideas of how I can stop this annoying feature?

Ian

I assume the shower head is above the shower unit.

Are you sure that its not that is stops dripping because the shower
hose is filling with drips, and if you leave it long enought it will
start again ?

I found with mine that my water preasure was higher than the shower
spec allowed. I fitted a tap in the feed line to the shower - problem
solved.

Rick