Default Water dripping at Central Air Vent in Winter

I have a Trane central air unit. I have it for the 3rd winter now.

Water is dripping down to one of the air vent (not return) and leaking
to the floor. I have a HVAC technician took a look, but he said there
is no water in the Central air unit, and maybe cause by condensation,
however, I am not sure that's the case because even after we taped up
the return, the water is still dripping...

Have anyone experience this problem and know how to resolve this
problem?

Thanks.

Central air is on the attic (above 2nd floor), and kitchen is on the
1st floor, and the vent in the kitchen is the one that's dripping, all
other vents are dry.

I taped up the return vent already but doesn't help... what else
should I block off or what should I do?

Thanks,
/Kyle

Thank you all very much for your suggestion, I'll give a try with the
towel.

Thank you.

bunn

you may have air leaking around the box the grill is in. You will need
to remove the grill and seal were it penetrates the ceiling.

--
bunn
bunn's Profile: http://homerepairforums.org/forums/member.php?userid=26

Heat banks (again!) Dave UK diy 148 September 6th 04 08:45 PM
Water heater leak? Jim Z Home Repair 1 July 18th 04 01:57 PM
Leak in hot water tank Johnny UK diy 9 April 9th 04 07:28 PM
Thankless or Tankless hot water heaters [email protected] Home Repair 6 January 29th 04 03:01 AM