GPG

Default Shower head support is broken

Whilst in a drunken stupor, according to my wife, I caused the on-the-wall
shower head support to break on two. Now, the shower head lies on the floor
of the bath. This is not good, according to the wife, and I, for once,
agree. This support seems to be made from a porous (pseudo?) ceramic. Is
there any likelihood whatsoever of my sticking the parts together? And what
with? I don't have much confidence in sticking things together - even
though they do say that Boeing 747 wings are stuck on (mmmmm....)

--
GPG

GPG wrote:
Whilst in a drunken stupor, according to my wife, I caused the

on-the-wall
shower head support to break on two. Now, the shower head lies on

the floor
of the bath. This is not good, according to the wife, and I, for

once,
agree. This support seems to be made from a porous (pseudo?)

ceramic. Is
there any likelihood whatsoever of my sticking the parts together?

And what
with? I don't have much confidence in sticking things together -

even
though they do say that Boeing 747 wings are stuck on (mmmmm....)

--
GPG

if its ceramic, epoxy is good, as long as you dont use the fast set
ones. I've not seen any white epoxy, but thats life.

NT

Shower bath mixer tap woes Andy UK diy 8 August 22nd 05 03:43 PM
Is there a max distance from shower head to controls? Sean UK diy 4 October 20th 04 12:13 AM
Cleaning VCR - need help and a diagram Mike Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 04 03:54 PM
Power shower electrical shocks Dave UK diy 4 June 4th 04 07:54 PM
Water filters. Whole house? Shower head? Don Wiss Home Repair 7 October 27th 03 12:56 AM