Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT It runs in the vice presidential family

In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

And the problem is? Mom was married in July, I was born in December. I'm alive and if
asked, I choose life. Glad planned parent hood didn't get to her first.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Wes" wrote: And the problem is? Mom was married in July, I was born in
December. I'm alive and if
asked, I choose life. Glad planned parent hood didn't get to her first.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Planned Parenthood didn't get to her first--your father did. But, that's
not the problem. The problem is that on the religious right, as exemplified
by Gov. Palin, you have so much hypocrisy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Or their son was a bit early. That is pretty close to eight months and
pregnancy isn't regulated by a time schedule. the nine month thing is
an average, nothing more. And so what if she was getting boned before
she got married. I don't think the Republicans hold that against anybody.

Jim

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Wes" wrote: And the problem is? Mom was married in July, I was born in
December. I'm alive and if

asked, I choose life. Glad planned parent hood didn't get to her first.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Planned Parenthood didn't get to her first--your father did. But, that's
not the problem. The problem is that on the religious right, as exemplified
by Gov. Palin, you have so much hypocrisy.

What do you want. Leo?

Honest Government???

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bud" wrote in message
On Mon, 01 Sep 2008 15:53:07 -0500, Ignoramus32074
wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

It looks like that's the order of things in Alaska, if it was good
enough for Jesus' Mom it's good enough for a US VP.

Holy cripes, it was an immaculate conception?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

Exactly. Iggy doesn't seem to get it. "Family values" are things that social
conservatives prescribe for *other* people. It doesn't apply to them. Jesus
loves them and they've been saved. It doesn't matter what they do.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Chandler" wrote in message
Ignoramus32074 wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.
http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988. Doing a simple math and
making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Or their son was a bit early. That is pretty close to eight months and
pregnancy isn't regulated by a time schedule. the nine month thing is an
average, nothing more. And so what if she was getting boned before she
got married. I don't think the Republicans hold that against anybody.

pituieee! You can bet your ass they would if she was a Democrat.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Wes" wrote: And the problem is? Mom was married in July, I was born in
December. I'm alive and if

asked, I choose life. Glad planned parent hood didn't get to her first.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Planned Parenthood didn't get to her first--your father did. But, that's
not the problem. The problem is that on the religious right, as exemplified
by Gov. Palin, you have so much hypocrisy.

In my day that was referred to as, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:
[...]

BULL. Here is the REAL question. What did she and the father of the
child do after she discovered she was pregnant? They got married.
THAT is the important FACT. They made the decision to be responsible for
the child. They also didn't go onto public assistance.

That is unlike the method that seems to be considered proper by the
liberal democrats, namely to abort the unborn child. OR just keep
pumping them out and going on welfare.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:
[...]

No bull. Truth, and you know it.

Here is the REAL question. What did she and the father of the child do
after she discovered she was pregnant? They got married.

No, HERE's the real question. What are people who consider themselves
family-values conservatives doing shrugging off the daughter's pregnancy?
Aren't these the same people who tell everyone else to abstain before
marriage?

Aren't they the ones who blast Democrats for promoting sex education and
condom use? Or do these people change color like chameleons when the shoe is
on one of their feet?

You can bet they'd be raising hell right now if she was a Democrat. I doubt
if even you have enough bull**** in you to convince anyone here otherwise.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
Ignoramus32074 wrote:
[...]

Republicon party platform 2008, section 5, page 7, lines 8-10... support
abstinence only education, oppose teaching or providing counseling or
contraception.

And curiously, the Bush admin. believes in testing children in all
academic subjects to prove the schools are working, but will not allow
(or admit to) studies of the failure of abstinence only.

You can bet they'd be raising hell right now if she was a Democrat. I doubt
if even you have enough bull**** in you to convince anyone here otherwise.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

Yawn. Get a life.

Exactly. Iggy doesn't seem to get it. "Family values" are things that social
conservatives prescribe for *other* people. It doesn't apply to them. Jesus
loves them and they've been saved. It doesn't matter what they do.

No Ed. This has been happening since the beginning of mankind, in
both poor and rich families. You can do your best to educate a child,
but you can't live their lives for them.

Frankly, I'm getting tired of your attitude. You are no better than
anyone else on the planet, no matter what their faults may be but you,
like several others around here can't help but pass judgment on every
one of them. Don't tell me you've never made a mistake in your life,
and I don't believe you have ever walked on water.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
In light of the latest news, I started wondering why did Sarah Palin
suddenly elope with her husband and started googling for "track palin"
"born on". And I found something interesting.

Sarah Palin's son, Track Palin, was born on April 20, 1989.

http://www.alan.com/2008/08/29/conse...family-values/

Sarah married her husband on August 29, 1988.

Doing a simple math and making some assumptions, it becomes instantly
obvious why they actually "eloped". They eloped because Sarah was
pregnant for about a month as of the day of their wedding.

It looks like that's the order of things in Alaska, if it was good
enough for Jesus' Mom it's good enough for a US VP.

Holy cripes, it was an immaculate conception?

Not hardly. It is just the same old same old. Hypocrisy from the party of
"values". Clearly, it runs in the Palin family to engage in premarital sex.
But isn't abstaining from sex until after marrying what the republican party
preaches all the time? It's just more of the family values that republicans
like to profess to putting great store in but in reality pay no attention to
in their own lives. We believe in this but we do the opposite. Yep, that
about sums up what republicans are all about. It's a grand party all right.
Grand hypocrites they are.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and it's like when a republican family fails to live up to the values
they say they hold dear it's a yawner. Ho hum, some republicans don't live
up to the values they believe in. Some republicans have sex outside of
marriage and under age. Not a big deal. Funny thing though, I recall the
same people who think this is nothing were outraged when Bill Clinton got a
blow job from Monica Lewinsky. Then, not holding to the standards of proper
behavior was simply unacceptable. Yeah, it sure makes a difference to the
right wing what party the person violating the morals belongs to.
Apparently, if a republican fails to follow the rules they set themselves
it's noting, but when a Democrat does the same thing it's outrageous. Yep,
they continue with their hypocritical ways. I think it's now a requirement
that you have to be a hypocrite to join the republican party.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

If this was a Democrat the right wingers would be calling them sluts,
whores, and harlots. The fact is when the republicans do something wrong
they always find an excuse for it. When a Democrat does something wrong they
are like the god of the old testament. It used to be a thing of shame for a
family when a daughter got pregnant at 17. When did this become something
that republicans find admirable?

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Apparently, the dad is a self described 17 year old redneck.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09012008...s_127025.ht m

Here's his MySpace page, possibly edited afterwards:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=410 187364

Some earlier quotes from it:

``"I'm a f**kin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt
bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out
with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f**kin'
chillin' I guess. Ya f*ck with me I'll kick ass."

Here's what this guy is looking for right now:

``Who I'd like to meet: Anybody... for networking or for dating.''

I pulled it right off his page 5 minutes ago. I was kind of surprised
about his dating interests.

If I was in Sarah Palin's shoes, am not sure if I would push my
daughter too hard to marry that guy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus2176 wrote:
Apparently, the dad is a self described 17 year old redneck.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09012008...s_127025.ht m

Here's his MySpace page, possibly edited afterwards:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...id=410 187364

Some earlier quotes from it:

``"I'm a f**kin' redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt
bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out
with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f**kin'
chillin' I guess. Ya f*ck with me I'll kick ass."

Here's what this guy is looking for right now:

``Who I'd like to meet: Anybody... for networking or for dating.''

I pulled it right off his page 5 minutes ago. I was kind of surprised
about his dating interests.

If I was in Sarah Palin's shoes, am not sure if I would push my
daughter too hard to marry that guy.

You'd have bigger problems than that if your wife caught you in Sarah
Palin's shoes Ig.
LOL
Fry pan family values!
POW!

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-09-02, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:
Ignoramus2176 wrote:
[...]

Good point! I would rather have a compressor hose up my ass than to be
caught by my wife in Sarah Palin's shows...

LOL
Fry pan family values!
POW!

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus2176 wrote:
On 2008-09-02, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:
Ignoramus2176 wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't help.
She'd still kick your ass!
LOL

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 12:52:27 -0500, Ignoramus2176

On 2008-09-02, John R. Carroll jcarroll@ubu wrote:
Ignoramus2176 wrote:
[...]

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

Lingere? She would just shoot him.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Hawke wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

. ..

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, like Pretty Boy Edwards, who had an extra-marital sex with a
staffer while his wife was/is terminally ill with cancer then had the
timerity to lie about it. At least the good Governor brought it out in
the open. So what if she and/or her daughter had pre-marital sex. If
you check with the average American I'd bet that more than 80% of them,
on both sides, have. I saw on one of the "news" channels this morning
that Governor Palins husband had a DUI arrest in 1986! ?What the ****
does that have to do with ANYTHING except be another piece of left wing
crap slung by the left leaning (leaning so far that they're about to
fall over) media hoping that something will stick. Let's face it folks,
if you're in politics you're pretty much a liar and hypocrit regardless
of party affiliation. A friend sent me an email today that defined
hypocracy. It said that John edwards was banned from making a speech at
the DNC for having an affair and lieing about it. Bill Clinton spoke in
his place.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Jim Chandler" wrote: (clip) So what if she and/or her daughter had
pre-marital sex. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A woman having premarital sex with her own daughter? First you would have
to accept same-sex marriage and incest.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

Lingere? She would just shoot him.

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here? Without
regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not running for
office, so unless her behavior provides material for blackmail or other
leverage against the govenor, don't you think that this should be a family
matter

just one non-repub's opinion

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Jim Chandler" wrote: (clip) So what if she and/or her daughter had
pre-marital sex. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A woman having premarital sex with her own daughter? First you would have
to accept same-sex marriage and incest.

SMARTASS! :-)
(I think you know what I meant)

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

Lingere? She would just shoot him.

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here? Without
regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not running for
office, so unless her behavior provides material for blackmail or other
leverage against the govenor, don't you think that this should be a family
matter

just one non-repub's opinion

Not in the feeble minds of the disaster/sleaze story purveying media.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here?
Without regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not
running for office, so unless her behavior provides material for
blackmail or other leverage against the govenor, don't you think that
this should be a family matter

Not in the feeble minds of the disaster/sleaze story purveying media.

Jim

well, leaving feeble minded media aside, I was suggesting in my own humble
way to leave the girl alone - aren't we, the neurologically endowed denizens
of this NG, mature enough to allow the young lady to grow up before she gets
dragged under the wheels of one or another political machine?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"William Noble" wrote in message

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here?
Without regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not
running for office, so unless her behavior provides material for
blackmail or other leverage against the govenor, don't you think that
this should be a family matter

Not in the feeble minds of the disaster/sleaze story purveying media.

Jim

well, leaving feeble minded media aside, I was suggesting in my own humble
way to leave the girl alone - aren't we, the neurologically endowed
denizens of this NG, mature enough to allow the young lady to grow up
before she gets dragged under the wheels of one or another political
machine?

And it's not like she came out and made a statement along the lines of, "For
the first time in my lilfe..."

If she was campaigning for mom, that would open her up for some exposure,
but the sleazebags that delight in dragging family into the process seem to
ignore that rather obvious distinction.

Mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus32074 wrote:
[...]

Shrugging off?!? It ain't any of our business.
Actually, the young people are doing the "right thing" and getting married.

Pre martital sex is now taboo in the eyes of the Left but extra marital sex
by politicians is forgivable?!?

The foaming rabid lefties (MSM included) are searching so hard to find
something wrong with this fine experienced (and Washington outsider)
candidate..........and finding squat.

Y'all embrace the "Change" candidate that picks the longest serving senator
to help him "change"

And when the R party gets a "honest" breath of fresh air as a running mate-
it's a scramble to rake as much irrelevant muck as possible.

Y'all should be ashamed.

Mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,
"Mark Dunning" wrote:

And it's not like she came out and made a statement along the lines of, "For
the first time in my lilfe..."

The last time someone said seven words that offensive in Milwaukee, the
police arrested his ass....
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008 10:48:31 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "John
R. Carroll" quickly quoth:

Ignoramus2176 wrote:
[...]

vbg

Fry pan family values!
POW!

This just in via email from a friend in LoCal:

I love this election. Better than Comedy Central. Even the "Onion"
site announced it was shutting down and redirecting users to CNN
because they couldn't compete with reality....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YooKkyikXw0

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus2176 wrote:
[...]

That sure would be one for the books allright!
I wonder how long he'll be living that one down, especially when Obama
wins..
LOL

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

Lingere? She would just shoot him.

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here? Without
regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not running for
office, so unless her behavior provides material for blackmail or other
leverage against the govenor, don't you think that this should be a family
matter

just one non-repub's opinion

Apparently 'one non-repub' who doesn't follow the thread. My comment
was to Gunner's comment about a husband being caught in lingerie. WTH
does that have to do with Sarah's daughter? In other messages I have
stated that the election has nothing to do with the daughter, and that
she isn't the only minor to ever get pregnant. Please try to keep up,
before igniting your flame thrower.

OTOH, this is one of the very few posts I've seen where you aren't
spamming one or more newsgroups.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:11:52 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
aarcuda69062 quickly quoth:

In article ,
"Mark Dunning" wrote:

Shrugging off?!? It ain't any of our business.
Actually, the young people are doing the "right thing" and getting married.

Pre martital sex is now taboo in the eyes of the Left but extra marital sex
by politicians is forgivable?!?

The foaming rabid lefties (MSM included) are searching so hard to find
something wrong with this fine experienced (and Washington outsider)
candidate..........and finding squat.

Y'all embrace the "Change" candidate that picks the longest serving senator
to help him "change"

And when the R party gets a "honest" breath of fresh air as a running mate-
it's a scramble to rake as much irrelevant muck as possible.

Y'all should be ashamed.

Mark

BRAVO!

I'll second that. Bravo!

I just got off the Washington Post Votes Database site. It was
overwhelming. I'd become quite angry at Joe Biden's 30% missed votes
until I saw Obama's 45% missed votes. My heart flipped when I saw
McCain's 64% missed votes in this session of CONgress. Gawd, no wonder
everyone hates politicians. Overpaid and underworked.

Interesting. The candidate for -change- votes 95% with his party line.

The hero candidate only followed his party line 79%. From this angle,
I'd probably have voted the way he did. Screw party lines.

You can research the rest from he
http://projects.washingtonpost.com/c.../party-voters/

--
The best and safest thing is to keep a balance in your life,
acknowledge the great powers around us and in us. If you can
do that, and live that way, you are really a wise man.
-- Euripides
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

William Noble wrote:
hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here?
Without regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not
running for office, so unless her behavior provides material for
blackmail or other leverage against the govenor, don't you think that
this should be a family matter

Not in the feeble minds of the disaster/sleaze story purveying media.

Jim

well, leaving feeble minded media aside, I was suggesting in my own humble
way to leave the girl alone - aren't we, the neurologically endowed denizens
of this NG, mature enough to allow the young lady to grow up before she gets
dragged under the wheels of one or another political machine?

I agree. Now if we can just get the rat ******* media assholes to do
the same. Good Morning America spent not less than TEN MINUTES on the
subject this morning. I'm starting to get sick of ABC.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Better her shoes, than her lingere......

Lingere? She would just shoot him.

hey guys, don't you think that there is some right to privacy here? Without
regard to your political ideology, the govenor's daughter is not running for
office, so unless her behavior provides material for blackmail or other
leverage against the govenor, don't you think that this should be a family
matter

just one non-repub's opinion

Then shout this out the Leftwing Democrat muckrakers who are ****
scared of Palin

Gunner

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the
means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not
making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of
it. In my youth I travelled much, and I observed in different
countries, that the more public provisions were made for the
poor the less they provided for themselves, and of course became
poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the
more they did for themselves, and became richer." -- Benjamin
Franklin, /The Encouragement of Idleness/, 1766
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 21:11:52 -0500, aarcuda69062
wrote:

In article ,
"Mark Dunning" wrote:

Shrugging off?!? It ain't any of our business.
Actually, the young people are doing the "right thing" and getting married.

Pre martital sex is now taboo in the eyes of the Left but extra marital sex
by politicians is forgivable?!?

The foaming rabid lefties (MSM included) are searching so hard to find
something wrong with this fine experienced (and Washington outsider)
candidate..........and finding squat.

Y'all embrace the "Change" candidate that picks the longest serving senator
to help him "change"

And when the R party gets a "honest" breath of fresh air as a running mate-
it's a scramble to rake as much irrelevant muck as possible.

Y'all should be ashamed.

Mark

BRAVO!

Hear Hear!!!