Marty Escarcega

Default FS: Machinery in Mesa, Az

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale
Charles Morrill

On 2005-03-31 15:46:11 -0500, Marty Escarcega said:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Hi Marty,
I can see the lift, but can't seem to connect to your surface
grinder pictures...

Charles Morrill

Gunner

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:46:11 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Did you get that Exello grinder from me? Looks familiar.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
Brian Lawson

Hey Charles,

I was able to see every photo, except the engine hoist
(http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/hoist.JPG)

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 23:03:26 GMT, Charles Morrill

Marty Escarcega

Gunner wrote in
:

wrote:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Did you get that Exello grinder from me? Looks familiar.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Ayup! Your memory does not fail you Gunner!:-)

Marty Escarcega

Charles Morrill wrote in

On 2005-03-31 15:46:11 -0500, Marty Escarcega
said:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Hi Marty,
I can see the lift, but can't seem to connect to your surface
grinder pictures...

Charles Morrill

Is working and I added a few more pictures of it and lowered the price a
bit. Have an ad running in this Sunday's paper....

Marty

On 2005-03-31 15:46:11 -0500, Marty Escarcega
said:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Hi Marty,
I can see the lift, but can't seem to connect to your surface
grinder pictures...

Charles Morrill

Fixed that, thanks for the heads up Brian!
Marty
Gunner

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:41:35 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Gunner wrote in
:

wrote:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Did you get that Exello grinder from me? Looks familiar.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Ayup! Your memory does not fail you Gunner!:-)

Ive swapped/traded so many machines since then...they are actually
starting to blur.

Did I mention I aquired all the surplus machines from a company in
Anaheim, Wed?
Lots of Walker-Turner drill presses, some with quill turrets, another
Burke miller, bandsaws, miniture high rpm drill presses, Thompson
Table, ...couple trailer loads and I think...a bunch of Hardinge parts
like compounds for DV-59s etc etc.

They are downsizing a bit and closing out a shop. Lots of machines
and machine parts.

This is gonna be like Christmas again. G

Anyone need a 100 ton hydraulic press?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"
Charles Morrill

Charles Morrill wrote in
On 2005-03-31 15:46:11 -0500, Marty Escarcega
said:
Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Hi Marty,
I can see the lift, but can't seem to connect to your surface grinder
pictures...

Charles Morrill

Is working and I added a few more pictures of it and lowered the price
a bit. Have an ad running in this Sunday's paper....

Marty

Thanks, I've got them now...

Charles Morrill