Gunner

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 14:41:35 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Gunner wrote in
:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 20:46:11 GMT, Marty Escarcega
wrote:

Just updated my forsale page with a few pics.
http://members.cox.net/marty-escarcega/photos/forsale

Did you get that Exello grinder from me? Looks familiar.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

Ayup! Your memory does not fail you Gunner!:-)

Ive swapped/traded so many machines since then...they are actually
starting to blur.

Did I mention I aquired all the surplus machines from a company in
Anaheim, Wed?
Lots of Walker-Turner drill presses, some with quill turrets, another
Burke miller, bandsaws, miniture high rpm drill presses, Thompson
Table, ...couple trailer loads and I think...a bunch of Hardinge parts
like compounds for DV-59s etc etc.

They are downsizing a bit and closing out a shop. Lots of machines
and machine parts.

This is gonna be like Christmas again. G

Anyone need a 100 ton hydraulic press?