Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Greg Deputy

Default What should a new 240v circuit cost?

I'm needing to get a new 240v circuit installed in my garage. I had an
electrician come out, and they wanted $1000 to do it. Not including any
sort of wire runs, but to just put in a branch circuit with an outlet right
next to the breaker box in the garage. That seems kinda steep. Any
electricians out there want to tell me what I should expect to pay?