beaiii

Default Making silicon

How much Silicon do you need?

Try looking at eBay with the search term "Silicon wafers"

Reprocessers can sell it to you in lots of 10,000lbs (or so....)

Bruce

beaiii

I can sell silicon in that quanity (its 99.999 and may be a bit pricey)
but....

It this the forum to discuss price/shipping or do we need to start
emailing each other?

Bruce

Sunworshipper

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:08:36 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"beaiii" wrote in message
roups.com...
How much Silicon do you need?

Maybe 10-20lbs. More later.

Try looking at eBay with the search term "Silicon wafers"

I don't need 99.9999% purity, nor the cost it brings. Makes good
collector's pieces though.

Reprocessers can sell it to you in lots of 10,000lbs (or so....)

Eh, a little much...

LOL , I've yet to figure that one out myself. They won't EVEN talk to
me unless I buy a train car load ! Someday I'm going to get just
****ed enough and drive out to them just to tell them that I think it
sucks ! Tube problem not silicon.

Problem with driving is that "they" say what I want is in 3 different
locations 500 miles in 3 different directions from here. Need a plane
and hit all three in one day. For some sand. )

- Brown silicon would work fine, with a little flux to stir it in. Don't
know where to get that either though...

Tim