Sunworshipper

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:08:36 -0600, "Tim Williams"
wrote:

"beaiii" wrote in message
roups.com...
How much Silicon do you need?

Maybe 10-20lbs. More later.

Try looking at eBay with the search term "Silicon wafers"

I don't need 99.9999% purity, nor the cost it brings. Makes good
collector's pieces though.

Reprocessers can sell it to you in lots of 10,000lbs (or so....)

Eh, a little much...

LOL , I've yet to figure that one out myself. They won't EVEN talk to
me unless I buy a train car load ! Someday I'm going to get just
****ed enough and drive out to them just to tell them that I think it
sucks ! Tube problem not silicon.

Problem with driving is that "they" say what I want is in 3 different
locations 500 miles in 3 different directions from here. Need a plane
and hit all three in one day. For some sand. )

- Brown silicon would work fine, with a little flux to stir it in. Don't
know where to get that either though...

Tim