wallster

Default latest contribution

I've been on lurk mode lately and haven't had any cool projects to share. I
finally got off my a$$ and made something. Here's a link to my latest
mini-chopper. These little bikes take about ten hours to produce. The gas
tank is made from 16 ga. sheet metal that gets bent to shape then tig welded
together. The tires are made from a 2" od pipe that i tack weld 7" long
discarded mattress border wire (about 3/16" steel rod that's tempured) to
and heat it, bend it round and weld it together. Then the pipe gets cut with
a chop saw and that forms the tire with a rim. Well anywho, here's a pic:
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/chopped_mini_3.jpg
Feel free to wander around the site and sign the guest book as well.
have fun everybody,

walt

Toilets - What's The Latest In Performance Dick Home Repair 25 February 8th 05 03:35 AM
Latest issue of AAW Leif Thorvaldson Woodturning 10 September 16th 04 10:42 PM
Latest Project Pics Dave Woodworking 4 June 20th 04 07:55 PM
PICS: My latest project Chris Woodworking 3 July 18th 03 07:16 PM