Chris

Default PICS: My latest project

Please take a look at my latest project.

http://www.geocities.com/iapowers/sesamestool.html

It's a stool so my daughter can reach the sink in the bathroom. Not
an example of fine woodworking, but it was quick and cheap to make and
my daughter loves it. And it looks pretty good too

-Chris
Thomas Mitchell

Looks nice. I'm sure it brings a smile to your face every time she uses
it. I've made a couple toy train cars for my son and he prefers them
over the store bought ones, even though they are unfinished and not a
final product.

Chris wrote:
Please take a look at my latest project.

http://www.geocities.com/iapowers/sesamestool.html

It's a stool so my daughter can reach the sink in the bathroom. Not
an example of fine woodworking, but it was quick and cheap to make and
my daughter loves it. And it looks pretty good too

-Chris

Chris

Chris Merrill wrote in message .com...
Chris wrote:
Is that how it works? I thought it was because I UPLOADED too much
and exceeded by bandwidth. I guess it's there way of 'persuading you
to use their pay service. I'll probably switch to a pay service, but
you can be sure it will not be their's.

In that case, you would probably recieve a message that
says something like "Disk Quota Exceeded".

Disk space is NOT bandwidth.

No, I understand the difference between bandwidth and disk space, and
I *know* I didn't exceed my disk space. But just as your bandwidth is
used up as people "hit" your page, I use bandwidth when I upload
pictures and update my page (as I was doing right before that message
started appearing).

-Chris