Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Peter Grey

Default Shear pin material

Hi all,

I've just sheared the shear pin for the X power feed on my Gorton 8D.
Obviously, I'd like to replace it. I haven't pulled it out yet, but was
wondering if anyone knew what material this is likely to be. I'm assuming I
can just order a length of whatever it is and cut to size, without ordering
the Gorton 8D unobtanium shearing pin at $49.95...

Regards,

Peter