Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default where to find an M5 x 1.0 screw?

I bought a hole saw from Harbor Freight (yes, I know) and I chewed up
the set screw. I'm pretty sure it's a M5 x 1.0. Any kind of screw
head configuration would be OK, but I'd prefer anything but slotted so
that I can crank it down hard. But I can't find this screw size/pitch
in any configuration. I've looked at lowes, home depot, grainger,
mcmaster and fastenal with no luck.

--zeb

screw keeps turning dundonald UK diy 15 October 26th 18 07:18 AM
Where to find GE motor wiring diagram TURTLE Home Repair 7 June 19th 17 01:43 PM
Cannot find cheap compass for scribing... David F. Eisan Woodworking 23 July 16th 04 12:22 AM
Zienth Vertical Squish (How do I find and test the Capacitor?) Kevin Cornwell Electronics Repair 8 September 15th 03 02:17 PM
Anyone know where I can find red deck screws? Steve Home Repair 0 June 24th 03 04:51 PM