Steve

Default Anyone know where I can find red deck screws?

Deck is 5/4 PT. I'm going to stain it semi transparent redwood. I was going
to use SS screws but I think the heads will be to shiny so I want to use
colord deck screws like I've seen at HD and Lowes. BUT! they have tan and
green screws but I cannot find red. I have found red screws for composit
(plastic) decking. These have a coarse thread and a fine thread on each
screw and the head is not shaped like a bugle screw. I dont think this head
design will work well with PT.

I'm ready to give up and use tan screws unless someone can help me out.

Thanks

Steve