Gunner

On 4 Jan 2005 20:10:42 GMT, Ignoramus28225
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:02:27 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 4 Jan 2005 11:43:46 GMT, Ignoramus28225
wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 09:13:57 GMT, Gunner wrote:
On 4 Jan 2005 02:50:38 GMT, Ignoramus22732
wrote:

I have a big STOP THE WAR sticker on my pickup, and no one vandalized
my pickup.

Of course not. Those who disagree with you are the Nice People. Those
who tend to be on your side of the fence tend to not be so nice.
Shrug.

I must say that I also have a NRA sticker on my pickup (cal me weird
if you wish), had it for years, and my pickup has never been
vandalized either.

Bravo! Lets hope it stays that way. As an experiment, would you
consider a nice bright and prominent Bush/Cheney 2004 sticker? Ill
send you one. Be sure to put it on something that you don't mind
having keyed.

I would stick it right to my toilet! I have some underwater 3M 5200
glue, having a sticker like this would make peeing and ****ting a
little more fun.

Now thats not adhering to the basic experiment. You simply must put
the thing on your vehicle to validate your claim.

Gunner

It's not unwise to remember that Mother Nature is essentially a
murderous, sneakly, promiscuous bitch who has been trying to kill you
since your conception.

Eventually she will succeed, perhaps with the help of your fellow man.

Life consists in putting off the inevitable as long as possible and
taking what good and joy you can before her success.

Whether you attribute that situation to evolutionary forces, a fallen
nature after Adam and Eve screwed the pooch, or whatever, it's no less true.

Be friendly, pleasant, unaggressive, and honest toward all and be
prepared to ignore, avoid, or even kill anyone who is otherwise toward
you. Being ready doesn't mean eager, just ready. What true friends are
found in life will undestand and accept that fundamental rule of human
interaction." John Husvar
B.B.

In article ,
Ignoramus28225 wrote:

[...]

Bravo! Lets hope it stays that way. As an experiment, would you
consider a nice bright and prominent Bush/Cheney 2004 sticker? Ill
send you one. Be sure to put it on something that you don't mind
having keyed.

I would stick it right to my toilet! I have some underwater 3M 5200
glue, having a sticker like this would make peeing and ****ting a
little more fun.

Ow. I hurt myself laughing. (:

http://web2.airmail.net/thegoat4/
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gerald Miller
wrote back on Sat, 01 Jan 2005 20:46:14 -0500 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

Assignment: What frequency would have the desired effect and how do I
build it.

I can hear the little pimple faced prick now talking to his buddies,
"Man, I just cranked it up and it blew the window out!"

The frequency would be one pulse per window. You could generate it
with ethylene oxide or acetylene and oxygen and a spark plug.

I'm told that an automatic centre punch provides a suitable pulse

Some years ago,was swapping stories with a volunteer fire fighter.
First day of training, The Wise Old Fire Chief walks up to the demo car,
and pokes the window with his glove clad finger. The window shatters. The
trainees all start the "We are not worthy!" mantra. Then the Wise Old Fire
Chief reveals the trick: automatic center punch inside the glove, poking
out of a hole in the finger.

I'm told some fire departments and EMTs carry these for getting into
cars at crash sites, less hazard of flying glass than the old "fire ax to
the window" trick.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 01 Jan 2005 03:08:28 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 19:52:26 -0500, "Tony"
wrote:

Roll your windows down and turn up the country music station.

Thats what I do..though Im usually listening to C&W most of the time
or talk radio.

Friend of mine's preferred music for this sort of thing was the Lebanon
National Orchestra.

I'm more of a Heavy Metal Bach fan myself.

Gunner

--
pyotr filipivich.
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:19:26 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

The second one, I would have simply given him a good Command Voice
dressing down, but he decided to press the issue physically. A simple
case of overestimating his skill set.

Oh, goodie! What had he done to the truck and how long did his
injuries last? I hope he told his friends how smart he was. the
world doesn't need too many more Darwin Awardees.

The fellah had a small screwdriver out and was starting to work on the
Bush/Cheney sticker after trashing the Bowhunter sticker. When I
accosted him verbally, he threatened me with the screwdriver.

He fell down several times. Must of had a balance issue. Perhaps an
inner ear infection. Poor fellow intercepted the bumper (steel) at
least once during once of his falls.
Fortunately he ignored the Ernie Ball emblem, else he may have had a
larger problem to deal with.

Im sure he told his friends. At the least, to never physically
threaten with a screwdriver, someone with those sorts of identifying
marks on his vehicle. I dont think he even needed any stitches. Some
butterflys, some Tylenol and he would be as good as new. He was young
and they heal quickly.

A personal picadillo of mine, is to make sure that when such are
shaving, a reminder of of their Bad Thing, is always visible in the
mirror. One of lifes little reminders so to speak. I carry several of
those myself. Shrug.

This is terrible. Here I am reading about Force and Physical Violence,
and all I can do is laugh. Simply dreadful.

Which reminds me, other evening JW was telling of the time he was in
Denny's and a rather foolish individual started a not appropriate joke
about Marines. JW told the first part of it as part of the story, but
before the guy could get past "A bunch of marines ..." he had a pounder
upside his face and was spitting out teeth. So I don't know what the punch
line was, other than JW must have heard it before, and just beat him, to
it.
(Upshot, JW got hustled into the back, the guy got taken away, and then
JW was allowed to return, finish his drink, "And get out of here, your
money's no good.")

--
pyotr filipivich.

Gunner

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:23:49 GMT, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Physical "discomfort" is a useful teaching reinforcement aid.

As was demonstrated to me repeatedly by Sister Mary Cathrine at Our
Lady of Perpetual Motion Elementary School.

Gunner

It's not unwise to remember that Mother Nature is essentially a
murderous, sneakly, promiscuous bitch who has been trying to kill you
since your conception.

Eventually she will succeed, perhaps with the help of your fellow man.

Life consists in putting off the inevitable as long as possible and
taking what good and joy you can before her success.

Whether you attribute that situation to evolutionary forces, a fallen
nature after Adam and Eve screwed the pooch, or whatever, it's no less true.

Be friendly, pleasant, unaggressive, and honest toward all and be
prepared to ignore, avoid, or even kill anyone who is otherwise toward
you. Being ready doesn't mean eager, just ready. What true friends are
found in life will undestand and accept that fundamental rule of human
interaction." John Husvar
pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sat, 08 Jan 2005 06:04:51 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :
wrote:

[...]

And works wonders on improving memory, too. Years ago, I was witness
to preliminary investigation being conducted in regards to a theft from
tourists (us). My Arabic is non-existent, but even I could tell that the
Colonel was not pleased with the answers, and that swagger stick served to
jog memories: "It wasn't me, it was him, him I swear, yes it was, I'm
telling the truth and please don't hit my shins again."
Okay, so I added body language to what he was saying ... .

As was demonstrated to me repeatedly by Sister Mary Cathrine at Our
Lady of Perpetual Motion Elementary School.

"The ear of the fool is in his back" Egyptian proverb.
--
pyotr filipivich.
Dave Hinz

On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 02:23:47 GMT, pyotr filipivich wrote:

Chief reveals the trick: automatic center punch inside the glove, poking
out of a hole in the finger.
I'm told some fire departments and EMTs carry these for getting into
cars at crash sites, less hazard of flying glass than the old "fire ax to
the window" trick.

Yup, standard equipment these days. It takes a _lot_ of force to do
this with a fire axe, but with the center punch it's effortless. Duct
tape in an X across the window, and around the edges, sometimes keeps
it intact enough to pull away without filling the car with glass crumbs.

Dave Hinz