CFrank21921

Default Circular Land Weldon SGS

This is old art in my opinion. How do they get away with it?
Grant Erwin

CFrank21921 wrote:
This is old art in my opinion. How do they get away with it?

Uh, *what* is old art? Or are you an 80YO who's been eating beans? -GWE
Trevor Jones

Grant Erwin wrote:

CFrank21921 wrote:
This is old art in my opinion. How do they get away with it?

Uh, *what* is old art? Or are you an 80YO who's been eating beans? -GWE

Methinks he is decrying the fact that someone has patented an old idea.

In the patent world, old ideas are known as prior art" (IIRC)

At least, that's my take.

Cheers
Trevor Jones
Grant Erwin

Trevor Jones wrote:

Grant Erwin wrote:

CFrank21921 wrote:

This is old art in my opinion. How do they get away with it?

Uh, *what* is old art? Or are you an 80YO who's been eating beans? -GWE

Methinks he is decrying the fact that someone has patented an old idea.

In the patent world, old ideas are known as prior art" (IIRC)

At least, that's my take.

Cheers
Trevor Jones

OK, that makes sense. But what is the old idea someone has stolen?
I mean, what the heck is he posting about? - GWE
DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:
Trevor Jones wrote:

[ ... ]

Methinks he is decrying the fact that someone has patented an old idea.

In the patent world, old ideas are known as prior art" (IIRC)

They are.

At least, that's my take.

Mine also.

OK, that makes sense. But what is the old idea someone has stolen?
I mean, what the heck is he posting about? - GWE

I've been wondering the same. I had to go back to make sure
that it wasn't cross-posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, because
Hipcrime has been playing that game again.

I wonder whether he will ever post again to tell us what the
item under discussion happens to be.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Glenn Lyford

I wonder whether he will ever post again to tell us what the
item under discussion happens to be.

Circular Land Weldon SGS

Could the subject line be pertinent, perhaps...?
--Glenn Lyford