DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:
Trevor Jones wrote:

[ ... ]

Methinks he is decrying the fact that someone has patented an old idea.

In the patent world, old ideas are known as prior art" (IIRC)

They are.

At least, that's my take.

Mine also.

OK, that makes sense. But what is the old idea someone has stolen?
I mean, what the heck is he posting about? - GWE

I've been wondering the same. I had to go back to make sure
that it wasn't cross-posted to news.admin.net-abuse.email, because
Hipcrime has been playing that game again.

I wonder whether he will ever post again to tell us what the
item under discussion happens to be.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564