Bob Engelhardt

Default Any HSM use for "wearing compound"?

I have a quart or so of "wearing compound" that I found at the dump.
It's a 2-part epoxy (?) with small (.06 +-) ceramic beads mixed in. The
epoxy is just to hold the beads in place & they are the wearing surface.
Here is a picture of a sample:
http://home.comcast.net/~bobengelhardt/wear_comp.jpg

Ok, now what could I use this for? If nothing, is there anyone else who
can use it (for the cost of shipping)?

Bob
Don Bruder

In article ,
Bob Engelhardt wrote:

I have a quart or so of "wearing compound" that I found at the dump.
It's a 2-part epoxy (?) with small (.06 +-) ceramic beads mixed in. The
epoxy is just to hold the beads in place & they are the wearing surface.
Here is a picture of a sample:
http://home.comcast.net/~bobengelhardt/wear_comp.jpg

Ok, now what could I use this for? If nothing, is there anyone else who
can use it (for the cost of shipping)?

Bob

Spread it on your nearest handy too-slick object that needs a traction
boost...

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
See http://www.sonic.net/~dakidd/main/contact.html for full details.