Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Nick Hull

Default can penetrating oil be gelled?

In article
,
Johan wrote:

The instructions said to use Windows 98 or better, so I installed RedHat.

Went all the way to the Dark Side. Bought a Mac and OS X (aka BSD Unix)
The RH9 box is now a file server and firewall and I dump^H^H^H^H gave
the XP Pro box to my wife. (Is that grounds for divorce anywhere?
Emotional abuse, maybe?)

To mac users, Windows is the dark side.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't