Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stop smoking advice needed

On Mon, 21 May 2018 19:35:16 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2018 09:40:22 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

That wont work for me because I love the smell of a dirty ashtray!

Somebody nuke this bogosity.

LOL Aren't you the guy who's always telling people to ignore things
they don't like? Doctor, heal thyself.

Anyway, you might note that one of the reason Wieber attracts so much
animus is that he's fond of pretending he's taking people out. Are
you thinking it worked so well for him that you'll adopt the strategy?

Advice needed: Oil filter needed for oil furnace? mm Home Repair 7 May 3rd 13 05:43 AM
outside stop cock doesn't stop water when turned. Clare UK diy 13 July 19th 09 07:37 PM
More smoking advice pls marcb UK diy 19 August 22nd 05 10:12 PM
DP depth stop / quill stop Gerald Ross Woodturning 3 December 28th 04 04:16 PM
Smoking living Fire alex UK diy 3 September 24th 03 09:47 PM