Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorry for mis-post, meant to threaten my accountant

Oh well, you all know I'm still trying to tie up loose ends with one of
the small corps. that I own. This one is a fire protection building
that has high-pressure pumps to supply sprinkler water to five buildings
in the complex and is getting taken by the DOT for eminent domain to put
a new freeway in the area. My accountant is sleeping on the job and I
gave him 20% of the stock in return for doing all the work; a fair deal!

The big bucks is for home hemo-dialysis, a cool process with some
wondrous equipment but dialysis still sucks! Boy, I was in the wrong
business my whole life! Anybody have a spare kidney?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:17:54 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

Oh well, you all know I'm still trying to tie up loose ends with one of
the small corps. that I own. This one is a fire protection building
that has high-pressure pumps to supply sprinkler water to five buildings
in the complex and is getting taken by the DOT for eminent domain to put
a new freeway in the area. My accountant is sleeping on the job and I
gave him 20% of the stock in return for doing all the work; a fair deal!

Much suckage. Did you already sign the stock certs? Can it be undone
if you can't wake him?

The big bucks is for home hemo-dialysis, a cool process with some
wondrous equipment but dialysis still sucks! Boy, I was in the wrong
business my whole life!

Nah. The brush biz was far more honorable, serving clients rather
than taking them to the cleaners.

Anybody have a spare kidney?

Ask Max Headroom.

--
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark.

In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and
the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish
and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but
never have been able to reach.

The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real,
it is possible, it is yours.
-- Ayn Rand
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:17:54 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

Oh well, you all know I'm still trying to tie up loose ends with one of
the small corps. that I own. This one is a fire protection building
that has high-pressure pumps to supply sprinkler water to five buildings
in the complex and is getting taken by the DOT for eminent domain to put
a new freeway in the area. My accountant is sleeping on the job and I
gave him 20% of the stock in return for doing all the work; a fair deal!

The big bucks is for home hemo-dialysis, a cool process with some
wondrous equipment but dialysis still sucks! Boy, I was in the wrong
business my whole life! Anybody have a spare kidney?

If you find someone selling parts, I could use a new pancreas.

Sorry to head about the kidney problem. Yes, that sucks.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/5/2018 12:27 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:17:54 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

Oh well, you all know I'm still trying to tie up loose ends with one of
the small corps. that I own. This one is a fire protection building
that has high-pressure pumps to supply sprinkler water to five buildings
in the complex and is getting taken by the DOT for eminent domain to put
a new freeway in the area. My accountant is sleeping on the job and I
gave him 20% of the stock in return for doing all the work; a fair deal!

The big bucks is for home hemo-dialysis, a cool process with some
wondrous equipment but dialysis still sucks! Boy, I was in the wrong
business my whole life! Anybody have a spare kidney?

If you find someone selling parts, I could use a new pancreas.

Sorry to head about the kidney problem. Yes, that sucks.

Diabetes is just the pitts! At least the kidneys went in slow motion
and I had a couple of years to prepare. This home set-up is truly a wonder.