Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sorry for mis-post, meant to threaten my accountant

On 1/5/2018 12:27 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:17:54 -0500, Tom Gardner wrote:

Oh well, you all know I'm still trying to tie up loose ends with one of
the small corps. that I own. This one is a fire protection building
that has high-pressure pumps to supply sprinkler water to five buildings
in the complex and is getting taken by the DOT for eminent domain to put
a new freeway in the area. My accountant is sleeping on the job and I
gave him 20% of the stock in return for doing all the work; a fair deal!

The big bucks is for home hemo-dialysis, a cool process with some
wondrous equipment but dialysis still sucks! Boy, I was in the wrong
business my whole life! Anybody have a spare kidney?

If you find someone selling parts, I could use a new pancreas.

Sorry to head about the kidney problem. Yes, that sucks.

Diabetes is just the pitts! At least the kidneys went in slow motion
and I had a couple of years to prepare. This home set-up is truly a wonder.