Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lost a dear friend, very skilled accountant and above all, my dad.

Han wrote:

It takes time for warfarin to effect a new equilibrium of the degree of
gammacarboxylation (a day or two) because the vitamin K present takes
time to be used up. Vitamin K is also in the diet (broccoli and
generally green leafy vegetables are relatively rich in it). So it is
very important that someone on warfarin therapy keeps to a constant
intake of dietary vitamin K. And that isn't so easy ...

I never heard of the problem before but suddenly know three people who
have had a battle with warfarin and bleeding in the brain just this year
..... Guess my acquaintances are getting old.

--
www.ewoodshop.com
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 22, 6:33*pm, Swingman wrote:
Han wrote:

It takes time for warfarin to effect a new equilibrium of the degree of
gammacarboxylation (a day or two) because the vitamin K present takes
time to be used up. *Vitamin K is also in the diet (broccoli and
generally green leafy vegetables are relatively rich in it). *So it is
very important that someone on warfarin therapy keeps to a constant
intake of dietary vitamin K. *And that isn't so easy ...

*I never heard of the problem before but suddenly know three people who
have had a battle with warfarin and bleeding in the brain just this year
.... Guess my acquaintances are getting old.

THIS will creep you out a little... but my mother's blood was so thin,
that one time I assisted her from her bed to her wheel chair and that
same afternoon, Angela showed me my hand prints on my mother's upper
arms..bruising. She's 90 pounds, not as if I was working her over like
an 8 man.

Hii..dear friend.. harika Home Ownership 1 August 26th 08 10:43 PM
hai dear friend srini Home Repair 0 May 31st 08 03:16 PM
hai dear friend srini Home Repair 0 May 21st 08 02:53 PM