Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default A tactical ham and cheese sandwich

On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:29:39 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 13:04:39 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2017 09:24:36 -0700, Winston Smith
wrote:

After browsing Amazon for some gun accessories, I've decided to

take a
break and have a tactical ham and cheese sandwich.

Does the word "tactical" have any real meaning left?

It means "If you stick this on your Picattiny rail, everyone will

know
that you fantasize about killing people."

It's a tribal thing they use to identify each other in the field.

--
Ed ****dress

In your tribe all of the males sashay around in their brightly
colored cum stained **** dresses.

Back over the fence you go! Hey RCM, incoming!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

After browsing Amazon for some gun accessories, I've decided

take a
break and have a tactical ham and cheese sandwich.

Does the word "tactical" have any real meaning left?

It means "If you stick this on your Picattiny rail, everyone

will
know
that you fantasize about killing people."

It's a tribal thing they use to identify each other in the

field.

--
Ed ****dress

In your tribe all of the males sashay around in their brightly
colored cum stained **** dresses.

Back over the fence you go! Hey RCM, incoming!

Hey, alt.survival, I'm sorry I sashayed my **** into a
real man newsgroup. I thought you wouldn't notice
my **** in my dress.

--
Ed ****dress

Beat it you stinking **** in a dress faggot.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

After browsing Amazon for some gun accessories, I've

decided
take a
break and have a tactical ham and cheese sandwich.

Does the word "tactical" have any real meaning left?

It means "If you stick this on your Picattiny rail,

everyone
will
know
that you fantasize about killing people."

It's a tribal thing they use to identify each other in the

field.

--
Ed ****dress

In your tribe all of the males sashay around in their

brightly
colored cum stained **** dresses.

Back over the fence you go! Hey RCM, incoming!

Hey, alt.survival, here comes yourcowardly, lying pile of ****

back
you. Enjoy!

--
Ed ****dress

Beat it you stinking **** in a dress.

Phffft, you impotent, slandering liar.

--
Ed ****DRESS

Ok sorry, I meant to say putrid.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:38:11 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

On Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:48:04 -0400, Ed Huntress
wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:20:25 -0500, Red Pecker

wrote:

After browsing Amazon for some gun accessories, I've

decided
take a
break and have a tactical ham and cheese sandwich.

Does the word "tactical" have any real meaning left?

It means "If you stick this on your Picattiny rail,

everyone
will
know
that you fantasize about killing people."

It's a tribal thing they use to identify each other in the
field.

--
Ed Huntress

In your tribe all of the males sashay around in their

brightly
colored cum stained **** dresses.

Hey, RCM, I'm sorry I sashayed my **** into a
real man newsgroup. I thought you wouldn't notice
my infected, worn-out pecker.

--
Red Pecker

Your projection, and your apology, are accepted, Pecker. g

Why do you play those stupid, pre-adolescent games? Don't you

realize
you're just projecting your own fears? Do you think there is anyone

so
stupid he doesn't recognize it?

--
Ed ****dress

Me projecting? Everyone knows that it's you who wears the ****
dresses. Nice projection though. You have anything on-topic to post,
or are you just here to troll for gay sex again? I noticed you sought
out your welcoming buddy in your latest troll.

Nice try there. But in the eternal search for truth and honesty could
you post a picture of Eddy standing there in a skirt? Perhaps with
fishing pole on shoulder and bony legs peeping out from under his
petticoats?

The alternate is, of course, to admit by default that you simply don't
know what you are talking about and are just standing there on the
porch stamping your feet and screaming "I want my Mommy".

What's next? You will lay down, kick your feet and hold your breath
until you turn blue?

Instead of the Red Pecker you can rename yourself "Blue Boy".
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ed kicks Pecker's ass in EVERY exchange, but Pecker thinks that
pretending victory makes up for losing. His irrational mind is a
curious thing to behold, but all too common in the survivalist
newsgroups. I assume he's in the same boat as Wieber, living a life
that's so ****ed up that the imaginary "great cull" is the best thing
they have going on. I wonder if a 20% reduction in social service
money, or free semi-realistic sex dolls, would knock most of these
warped boobs off Usenet.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I believe that most of these sorts are failures but rather then admit
their short comings to themselves they get on the Internet and call Ed
a ****.

One can only assume that they cackle all the way to bed that evening
muttering "See there! See There! I called Ed a ****. That'll show
him".

But of course he showed Ed all he had in the first message he ever
posted.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 00:44:50 -0500, Leper
wrote:
On 8/30/2017 10:48 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2017 22:20:25 -0500, Red Pecker

wrote:

I see that fudgepacking, ****ty dick licker ****inadress has a

problem
keeping hes **** infest nose in his own news group/

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and

half
truths,
because people are made up of lies and half truths. Even Princes.'

And
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians

He comes into our group trolling for gay sex in his **** dress. I
guess all his friends in RCM have tiny dicks.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I see that fudgepacking, ****ty dick licker ****inadress has a

problem
keeping hes **** infest nose in his own news group/

--
Machiavelli wrote:It is necessary for the state to deal in lies and

half
truths,
because people are made up of lies and half truths. Even Princes.'

And
certainly, by definition all Ambassadors and politicians

He comes into our group trolling for gay sex in his **** dress. I
guess all his friends in RCM have tiny dicks.

Thus spoke Red Pecker.... who is totally ignored by his adversary.

Isn't it hell... to be so mediocre.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The Pecker does have some emotional issues. d8-)

What's next? You will lay down, kick your feet and hold your breath
until you turn blue?

Instead of the Red Pecker you can rename yourself "Blue Boy".

He seems to like Red Pecker. He always replies...

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

They are really weird places, much worse than they used to be. I
hadn't actually looked at them as a whole until recently but they've
become the biggest collection of freaks on Usenet.

I assume he's in the same boat as Wieber, living a life
that's so ****ed up that the imaginary "great cull" is the best thing
they have going on. I wonder if a 20% reduction in social service
money, or free semi-realistic sex dolls, would knock most of these
warped boobs off Usenet.

Don't count on it. They appear to feed off of each other.

I believe that most of these sorts are failures but rather then admit
their short comings to themselves they get on the Internet and call Ed
a ****.

Pecker is a real hothead. He jumped on me to defend Pox von Sputum,
when Pox was waist-deep in bull**** he was making up about guns. Pox's
reaction, when he's lost an argument, is to spit out those homoerotic
slurs. Pecker just jumped on. That's as close as they can come to a
coherent argument.

One can only assume that they cackle all the way to bed that evening
muttering "See there! See There! I called Ed a ****. That'll show
him".

Yeah. The pain is excrutiating. d8-)

But of course he showed Ed all he had in the first message he ever
posted.

Variations on a theme, the last refuge of crapped-out jerks.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 02 Sep 2017 13:44:05 -0500, Red Prepper wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, you projecting. You've probably posted 100 messages that

expose
your gay-sex insecurities. You're as transparent as window glass.

--
Ed Huntress

I never even mentioned the words "gay sex" until you sashayed into
alt.survival specifically using those words. The only usage by me is
to describe why you keep coming back here. Google is my witness.

But your sort doesn't use the words "gay sex", do you. Far too subtle
for that and a small smile and a sly wiggle of the eyebrow says it so
much better, doesn't it.
--
Cheers,

Schweik