Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tires....help needed on choices

On Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 2:05:46 AM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:

Any idea of how to determine how old a tire is? I figure date of
manufacture is marked somewhere on the tire....how do I find it and
decode it?

Thanks!

Gunner

I googled " tire date " and got a bunch of sites that answeed you question.

It is the last 4 digits of the DOT number. TWo for week and two for year.

Dan