Javier Henderson

Default Bandsaw tires

The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a
bit cracked here and there...

Any recommendations for suitable replacements? I seem to recall ads
for some super-duper tires made of neoprene or somesuch, are they the
cat's meow, or should I just get WhatEver?

-jav

John Crea

Urethane tires from Ittura Design

John

On 18 Jan 2004 19:08:44 -0800, Javier Henderson
wrote:

The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a
bit cracked here and there...

Any recommendations for suitable replacements? I seem to recall ads
for some super-duper tires made of neoprene or somesuch, are they the
cat's meow, or should I just get WhatEver?

-jav

Or Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-SAWS

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 22:13:28 -0600, John Crea
wrote:

Urethane tires from Ittura Design

Quadindad2

urathane tires are on sale at Woodcraft all month.
John