DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bandsaw tires (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/26464-bandsaw-tires.html)

Javier Henderson January 19th 04 03:08 AM

Bandsaw tires

The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a
bit cracked here and there...

Any recommendations for suitable replacements? I seem to recall ads
for some super-duper tires made of neoprene or somesuch, are they the
cat's meow, or should I just get WhatEver?

-jav

John Crea January 19th 04 04:13 AM

Bandsaw tires

Urethane tires from Ittura Design

John

Bay Area Dave January 19th 04 04:13 AM

Bandsaw tires

jeez, let's start over: Javier, isn't that THE model that just came out
about 18 months ago?

dave

[email protected] January 19th 04 02:16 PM

Bandsaw tires

Or Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-SAWS

Quadindad2 January 19th 04 02:23 PM

Bandsaw tires

urathane tires are on sale at Woodcraft all month.
John

Javier Henderson January 20th 04 10:26 PM

Bandsaw tires

(Quadindad2) writes:

urathane tires are on sale at Woodcraft all month.

Sold. Thanks.

-jav