Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rockwell 25-100 Parts breakdown

I am looking for a parts breakdown for 25-100. I have gear that has broken
off the threading gear box.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...wn-633703-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:18:01 +0000, Mert Gayler
wrote:

I am looking for a parts breakdown for 25-100. I have gear that has broken
off the threading gear box.

Oh, a lathe. I didn't see a parts list on vintagemachinery.org, but
you might want to ask there, too.

Here's some info for Rockwell machines:
http://www.sterlingmachinery.com/db-... brochure.pdf

--
Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
-- Franklin D. Roosevelt