Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The RNC/DNC conventions

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 21:16:53 -0600, rbowman wrote:
On 07/28/2016 02:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
And on night three, 40 Broadway stars took the stage to perform, "What
the World Needs Now Is Love", as direct a rebuke to the Trumpian brand
of fear and exclusion politics as one could ask for and a clear call
out to the generation that protested Vietnam.

What the world needs is a little tough love. I wasn't enthused about
Vietnam but compared to my feeling about Clinton it was a mild
displeasure. Elect Clinton and we'll be sending young men off to fight
more useless wars that only benefit the oligarchs.

Sorry, the Clintons have no history of invading countries for Texass oil. Nice try, though.

Door opening conventions Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 28 May 15th 15 12:23 AM
Wiring conventions Thomas UK diy 24 October 8th 12 08:00 PM
Alarm PIR wire colour conventions Andrew Barnes UK diy 5 October 27th 04 12:29 PM