DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The RNC/DNC conventions (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/399680-re-rnc-dnc-conventions.html)

[email protected] July 30th 16 02:42 PM

The RNC/DNC conventions

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 21:16:53 -0600, rbowman wrote:
On 07/28/2016 02:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
And on night three, 40 Broadway stars took the stage to perform, "What
the World Needs Now Is Love", as direct a rebuke to the Trumpian brand
of fear and exclusion politics as one could ask for and a clear call
out to the generation that protested Vietnam.

What the world needs is a little tough love. I wasn't enthused about
Vietnam but compared to my feeling about Clinton it was a mild
displeasure. Elect Clinton and we'll be sending young men off to fight
more useless wars that only benefit the oligarchs.

Sorry, the Clintons have no history of invading countries for Texass oil. Nice try, though.

Gunner Asch[_6_] July 30th 16 05:32 PM

The RNC/DNC conventions

On Sat, 30 Jul 2016 06:42:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 21:16:53 -0600, rbowman wrote:
On 07/28/2016 02:10 PM, Governor Swill wrote:
And on night three, 40 Broadway stars took the stage to perform, "What
the World Needs Now Is Love", as direct a rebuke to the Trumpian brand
of fear and exclusion politics as one could ask for and a clear call
out to the generation that protested Vietnam.

What the world needs is a little tough love. I wasn't enthused about
Vietnam but compared to my feeling about Clinton it was a mild
displeasure. Elect Clinton and we'll be sending young men off to fight
more useless wars that only benefit the oligarchs.

Sorry, the Clintons have no history of invading countries for Texass oil. Nice try, though.

They do have a history of invading and bombing countries to take the
heat off of them for other crimes they have committed.

---